Welcome to the Medivac Forums.
Here in the Am I Infected? Forum, you will be able to ask questions relating to hepatitis C risk assessment and hepatitis C testing.
Please take time before posting your question(s) and read the Hepatitis C Transmission Lesson and the Hepatitis C Testing Lesson. You’ll find some basic information about hepatitis C which may be useful to you. If you still have questions, by all means let us hear from you.
If you are having physical symptoms you are concerned about, you should discuss them with your health care provider. Neither the staff of HepMag.com, nor the helpful members of the Forums, can diagnose your physical symptoms over the Internet.
- Please do not start a new thread every time you have another question or thought – regardless if you think your questions are related to each other or not. It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Additional threads will be merged.
- If you cannot find your thread, click on the “Show own posts” link in the left-hand column of any forum page, under your name.
- Please do not post questions that you have about your own concerns in another person’s thread. It is fine to share insight about a mutual concern, but if you have a specific question, it is best to start a new thread, rather than piggyback on to someone else’s thread.
- When you created an account with the Hep Forums, you agreed to have only one account. Starting multiple accounts is against the rules of the Forum and will cause you to be banned from our forums.
- Do NOT use Private Messages to question other members about any transmission, testing or symptom issues. These issues must be discussed in the public forum. Misuse of the PM function in this manner will result in your PM privileges being removed without warning.
- Please be courteous to other posters. We will not tolerate the use of abusive language under any circumstances.
- If you have a problem with another poster, including abusive or unwarranted messages received via the private message (PM) function, please use the Report to moderator button. That is what it’s there for!
Adhering to these posting guidelines ensures the smooth running of this forum. Thank you for your cooperation.
We hope that you will learn enough about hepatitis C in your time on this forum to enable you to protect yourself against hepatitis C infection. If you are in serious doubt about your hepatitis C status, you should seek care from a certified health care provider and get tested.
Depression and Hepatitis C
In the language of clinical psychology, depression is a syndrome: a cluster of emotional, physicalRead More
The liver is the largest organ inside the human body. Weighing around three pounds, itRead More